6/12/07

Life – Tagged by Honesty: 6 Very Weird Things…

Ok…playing “TAG - YOUR IT” in elementary school had been one of my all time favorite games, although Blogger Tag? Who makes this stuff up? Ok, I’ll play along, you had twisted my arm and I had been reading the funnies in (runner26’s – honesty 6 questions) then after reading (BCG - honesty answers) I saw that I had been tagged…And you say that I’m the young one? Please…

Honesty is always the best policy, so here we go…

Actually, I’ve been trying to decipher what these questions are, but people just give answers…where are the questions? So 6 weird things that no one knows about yourself? Gosh…I have to think about these…

1) I’m a nudist at heart. I have no problem getting naked in public. I have always been quite assured about my body and throughout my college years all of the parties I was known to come in with the “least amount of clothing.”

My final year of college, I actually had gotten naked for one of my professors for her installations. (A picture? Why yes, I have a picture…) Enjoy ladies…enjoy! Hey, it was for the sake of my friends and the project that she was working on. No one else wanted to get naked, so well…I did. But what is nudity if it wasn’t art? Art is the form, the beauty, the essence…got to love art!

2) My fear? I have a growing fear of heights and death. The combination just freaks me out. It’s really the fear of dying or the fear of just falling, seeing everything just happening in my mind…the actions of just falling and SPAT! I get afraid when people are holding a camera out of a building and just the sudden jerk…and I envision that I am the camera and am falling. It’s really quite scary where I get all sick and queasy and it sometimes just hurts!

3) Birthmarks, yeah I have a whole lot of those. There is a Chinese saying where if these birthmarks are placed in a specific section of your body, it accentuates that sort of region. I have birthmarks on my eye, lip, and nose and a whole bunch on my face, where if you connect these dots it shapes up as the big dipper. I also may have a strawberry birthmark on my upper buttock region…If I knew what a strawberry birthmark is…

4) Water! I nearly drowned when I was little in one of those pools where it slowly declines. I was like 4 or 5 years old, didn’t want to wait for my mother, and dashed away. I still can remember to this day how many gallons of water I had drank and the visions of my arms in the air, choking to death. The water just enshrouding me…why did I do that? I don’t know…but to this day, I still haven’t been a great swimmer…this is the only thing that holds me back from doing Triathlons.

5) My personality…this can be deceiving! Those who really know me can attest to the switch of moods that I can go through. I have massive mood swings; I can go from laughing to being really pissed off. Like the colors of Black or White…I have no gray side. Everyone just sees me as being a cheerful, go lucky guy (which I am!) but when I get serious (races) or when I’m pissed off, it’s a switch of the moods. Many of my friends think I’m rather funny when I “get pissed,” but in actuality I try not to be pissed for that long. I have tried to “calm myself” down and “go with the flow” nature of things, I have been better with this, but when I was little…I was trouble. I have a bad temper, but I try to really hold things in.

A side note to that, a day can be totally ruined for me if something goes massively wrong. If I lose something or if something really irks me, it can ruin my whole day. I’m best when I am left alone and/or sleep things off. Although usually the next day, I’m pretty refreshed and think nothing of it.

6) I have a pretty great relationship with my sister. As siblings, we never really fought at all. I can remember one time in which we had fought, although like 20 minutes later, I had given up and couldn’t be mad at her anymore. It’s quite the loving relationship that my sister and I have. We talk about almost everything to each other and make each other laugh most of the time.

7) Sorry, I love being the rebel (like
Runner26), but last but not least. I’m a life savor. Not the candy, but I save like all the things that happen within my life that means something. If it means something to me I would usually keep it in some kind of binder or file it away in a trunk. I have all of my birthday cards, Christmas cards, etc from like 5th grade and forward. I’m quite the moment-o person, I guess that is why I take so many pictures to capture the moment. It’s just these things that make things rather special…

Well, I have been TAGGED…thanks! Now, it’s your turn…

TAG…YOUR IT
Sister Smile, Nyflygirl & Landmarks ...

5 comments:

brunettechicagogal said...

Whoa, Trakmaniak is naked! Whoo, whoo!

The rest of your responses crack me up ;-> Thanks for playing along.

Oh, and by the way, I'm not "Bitin" -- I'm "BCG." Get with the blogger program already!

runner26 said...

Can't believe you put the naked pic of you in your blog! Though somehow I am not surprised...

nyflygirl said...

so much for this being a family-friendly blog... ;-)

(and oh yeah...i'll get around to mine eventually)

Skylight said...

I hate these things! How ironic that is, especially when, even being so late, I'm first to respond to your tag. No more, please.

Weird, I almost drowned in a pool when I was a kid, too. Maybe the near-death experience drove us to design!

And you call that a naked pic?!? C'mon Bandana-boy, let's see some full-frontal on your blog!

CollegeGirl said...

Haha. Nice nude pic there buddy!