6/21/07

80% of shown SKIN...

This goes out to one of my close running friends (JM)...and to the great responses that I have gotten over the “bob”…to some it was quite amusing and well it had shown incite on me and what you had never known about me… and what I had been thinking while running. Watch out ladies… The start of spring and summer brings the blossoming of flowers, cut grass and well people begin to show some skin. Time to shed off all of that extra clothing and time to get a tan, SHOW SOME SKIN! Almost screaming out at the top of my lungs like good old Jerry McGuire, “SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!", I hoot and holler in my office…SHOW ME SOME SKIN! Ok…maybe not. But still, that is what I have thought about in my own mind during work, while thinking about how to put this blog-ate (how do you say a short term of a blog? Anyone? ANYONE? Like an synopsis is to a book…) Ok, for all the guys that I could speak and to all the ladies that are reading (I hope you don’t get offended) but the guys love skin. Well they love a whole lot of everything else too, but showing a large amount of skin (on a toned runner chick) is absolutely amazing. Not too much skin, but enough…like 80%...I mean given the theory of 80%, let’s break that down now…

  • Your hands, neck, face, head are always revealed, that’s about 35% of your body right there
  • You wear a T-shirt that reveals your forearms and somewhat your bi/tri’s we’ll give that about another 10% (A tank top increases that by 5%)
  • You wear shorts, for ladies it’s shorter, so that’s about 15%
  • You wear a sports bra and show your abs and back, that’s about: 15%

All the rest of your areas, that should not be shown while running:

  • Socks/Feet – 5%
  • Under-areas and boobs – 15%

So…therefore, ladies…always show the 80%...cause the guys just love it…

6 comments:

CollegeGirl said...

Wow, you really thought that out! I can't say that I think about the amount of skin I'm showing when I dress to go exercise. Hmm.... guess I ought to! Haha

Gotta love summer!

Trakmaniak said...

From My friend JM:

Totally confused on the 80% skin thing though...

"- Your hands, neck, face, head are always revealed, that's about 35% of your body right there - I'D SAY CLOSER TO 10 OR 15%, BUT OKAY
- You wear a T-shirt that reveals your forearms and somewhat your bi/tri's we'll give that about another 10% (A tank top increases that by 5%) - AGREED
- You wear shorts, for ladies it's shorter, so that's about 15% - AGREED
- You wear a sports bra and show your abs and back, that's about: 15%- WAIT...IT'S EITHER THIS OR THE T-SHIRT OR TANK TOP, BUT THEY CAN'T BOTH BE 15%... THIS IS WHERE THE MATH BREAKS DOWN...
All the rest of your areas, that should not be shown while running:

- Socks/Feet – 5% - COOL
- Under-areas and boobs – 15% - ISN'T THIS JUST THE JOGBRA OR TANK TOP? THIS DOESN'T INCLUDE THE SHORTS! ARE YOU PROMOTING BOTTOMLESS RUNNING???

So…therefore, ladies…always show the 80%...cause the guys just love it…"


I mean you're public about your nudity and all, but 80% with no shorts??!!!!

What a perv.

sheilatakeabow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brunettechicagogal said...

Trakmaniak, I'm starting to worry about you...

runner26 said...

If JM is who I think she is, nice one :) and I second bcg's comment...

nyflygirl said...

Crazy Bandana-head has been warped by the other Flyer males obsessed with "jogbra season" :-P