8/24/08

Closing ceremonies: Olympics

"Get out there and do what you love!" KARA GOUCHER

UH! Finally the Olympics are O_V_A!

Geez, now I can finally get some sleep and serious focus in my work. The first week definitely killed my work schedule watching the amazing Michael Phelps and his 8 gold medals. Seriously, I don’t know how he went through customs and did not get stopped. I mean seriously, 8 gold medals…

OK…but finally the closing ceremonies were last night and it was a bit sad due to the fact that the torch was unlit and the games are done. What next? The US Open folks, that or finally football season. But this is suppose to be a running blog right? Okok…I’ll include a little running for you…

I did no running today due to the fact that I should take a rest, did NY Fly newsletter stuff, but that’s it. When is this going to be over? Oh did I say that out loud? What I really meant was…ok I can’t lie. This month is done, next please…get this over and done with…

Ok…on with Monday night…running tomorrow, back in action!

No comments: