12/12/08

arrival

"Top results are reached only through pain. But eventually you like this pain. You'll find the more difficulties you have along the way, the more you will enjoy your success." JUHA VAATAINEN

After arriving from the Bolt Bus late (I swear that I get the most random bus stories EVER!) I know how to pick them due to an hour delay from the amount of traffic that was in Jersey...i know! But we arrived at the rest stop with 2 other Bolt Buses that were later buses...

Strolled around Chinatown for a while and walked all around the area taking pictures and just wasting a little time...it was good to just stroll around. I met up with BZ and we had an amazing time, where I had not seen her in 5 years and she let me go up to her office and hang out a bit. We then went to a small cozy café and drank and ate dinner until AD came to pick me up and sat down to have a drink with us.

We made it back to AD’s place and bed time for an early wake up call for the Alzheimer’s run.

No comments: