2/25/09

Get you ASH on...‏

ASH WEDNESDAY...

Woke up this morning feeling like a MACK truck had hit me. Either that or I had just ran a marathon, minus the legs feeling sore and what not. Just the emotionally and physically soreness of exhaustion...

So going to an engineers office in midtown to get drawing signed by our MEP engineer, I run into SR, whom I have not seen in quite a while. I love seeing SR, since we share another similarity than just running...we share AD...whom is probably reading this. But anyways, I tapped her with my drawings as she probably didn't know who was hitting her...iKs surprised that she didn't karate chop me though.

We were right outside the church and she was contimplating about getting her ash's...my first reactions were like, WHY? Then I recalled the day...and remembered that it was Ash Wednesday today.

It was just good seeing SR for that small moment, although she made my day, since I had been having such crappy long days at work...her with her cool adidas gloves on and all that!

Anyways, moved on to see the engineers, I got to the engineers office quite early and didn't see my old co-worker from LHP. But as I was leraving HL was there! We chatted for a while and then I had to leave due to a crazy work schedule...

Work? Yeah basically this morning I was like a chicken with my head cut off. Both my other co-workers were out of the office and I was left to myself to get all this stuff done...I had an arguement with the other engineers and the printer was not helping me out at all either...

Then, I had to run out to get these plans approved...my response to some of my co-workers...

"What? You guys think I am a marathon runner?"

Seriously...went to the SCA office and RAN everywhere...here, there...everywhere...

Did we get our stuff approved?

Well...sort of...my PM came in to say something and before that, I was again running around to get these forms noterized...oh lovely...try running when you only have like 4 hours of sleep on your body...well, I really am going to try to do this later on tonight...

So, signed, sealed and stamped and the day is gone...reviewer left and I am there to stamp....stamp...stamp....

Back to work....dropping stuff off and going home. I'll run off some steam tonight....don't know what I'll do....

No comments: