3/25/09

26.2 days to the Boston Marathon...

"The mind is always selling the body." JOHN LANDY

Meaning what?

  • That's about 4 weeks out right?
  • Hmm...Done with my long runs.

Not much running this weekend due to my cousin getting married, although maybe we'll see if I can get a few miles here and there. It would be nice to practice on my run on what exactly I would say in the "best man" speech, but basically I have most of it already written out about a year ago....

Just need to fine tune it a little tonight, as I choose to do that instead of running...and a little work on the marathon training program as well...although I really didn't get around to both of these...

No work tomorrow, so I hope to be running up to Yankee stadium to see if they have any more tickets available for this year's season...for tickets...we'll see...

No comments: