3/18/09

Bolt Bus to Boston...

"Experienced runners learn to respect the changing needs of their bodies. That's the wisdom that comes with time, and - for good or bad - with age." FRED LEBOW

Well...

It took about 50 tires to actually sign up for transportation to go to Boston for the Boston Marathon. Well, I guess the Bolt Bus schedules only come out like a month before the actual date of departure.

So the day that I would like to leave is on the 17th...but thinking that late afternoon or night would be best...then I finally was able to get on and see that the $1 bus fare for that day was in the early morning at 9am and 8am...

So thinking, I can take off on that day, since I have a few days which I can spare along the way here and there. So I tried to book it...for the 9am bus...bus some glitch happened and I was really frustrated!!!

Ahhh!!! So I signed in again and then when I finally signed in...it was gone! Ahhh!!! What happened? I finally said screw it and signed in for the 8am bus...a tad bit earlier than I actually wanted to get in at...

Ok, what am I going to do on that friday?

I finally got my whole fare to being $11 for the entire trip...that is awesome! Now I can spend that extra $20 somewhere else, such as buying some kind of appearal item or something like that...

Anyways, Boston Marathon....here we come!

No comments: