3/18/09

Boston Apparel

"Some running should be different mentally just the way it is different physically. On my easy runs, I may use the time to relax and let my mind wander, but I never do that in hard workouts or races." GRETE WAITZ

Yup! The "varsity jackets" are out! Well, to some people this is the pinicle of all marathons, so we joke around saying that you have earned you "varsity jacket" as you go through the ranks in High School to earn your varsity letter and jacket.

Anyways, the BAA sent out an apparel e-mail with Adidas, where they show just the Adidas items that are out...though that was last week...

Then this week as well they sent out another apparel e-mail having more items on the list and well...

I have came to restrict myself....

- I am very content with my regular jacket from last year, so - no jacket this year...
- I may get a pullover of some kind, which takes over from the jacket...
- a beanie for my head during the winter time...I have been meaning to get another winter hat, so this comes in perfect time...
- a lifer T-shirt...umm...yeah, why not!- ok, I have to see what the other "brands" have in store for Boston gear...

That's it for now...

No comments: