3/19/09

Flyers Meeting

"If you want to achieve a high goal, you're going to have to take some chances." ALBERTO SALAZAR

So after receiving my pictures on Capstone Photography from the New Bedford race this weekend, It was pretty funny to find that JK was right behind me on my tail when I had put in the final burst to pacing him...actually he was pacing me, so I had no problem with that...but was very surprised to find how close he was up behind me...which was good...since he was keeping on my tail on the final 200 meters of the race.

Our friend BS, well she came in about 3 minutes earlier and was probably well rested by the time we had came in. But yes, I think I could have hung with her....

After work I treked uptown to the first executive board meeting for the year for the new board. I only went because I had chosen to stay on board with volunteering with the club in helping out GW in the marathon training program.

After work I treked uptown to the first executive board meeting for the year for the new board. I only went because I had chosen to stay on board with volunteering with the club in helping out GW in the marathon training program.

It was a good meeting and I got to see DG, where we chatted afterwards about his surgury and how he was doing. In all...the NCAA brackets are done and set in stone...we'll see how this flyer brackets will do!

No comments: