3/9/09

Getting signatures...

"It's my own space, my own time, when I'm just out there letting my thoughts go. It's a part of my day like eating, and it's one of my favorite parts." LOUISE KENT

Well...it was a regular monday night run with all of the runners that usually come. Although, Rocketman will not show up due to his surgery that he will be having next week. He is in such good spirits as in his words, the surgery is minor. Minor! What surgery is minor...so, it's a simple running away from Runningman as the fast crew did piers and had to catch up to the crew. As we caught up, we did piers on the way back and basically hustle and bustle to get ahead. JG and ES were there as the fast crew and I had left them to go faster. They caught up and skipped one pier...as I screamed at them to join me...but really I never gave up my speed to be there in the end to allow people to do a simple chore...

So ES was chasing me, I slowed a tad, and he finally caught me in the end. It was good to keep him on his toes and allow him to gain the confidence that he will need for Boston...he will get to 3:10...that's what he is gunning for.

In the end, we got many things done before Rocketman came in with LG....
Ahh we'll miss you for the next few weeks Rocketman...good luck!

I walked him to the subway as we chatted about the new Flyer board...all good on my end. I'm ok...I joined GW to volunteering to put together the marathon program...who knows, I also may be a coach for Team for Kids as well!!!

Ahh another monday down....

No comments: