4/28/09

Marathon Training Program

"Play not only keeps us young but also maintains our perspective about the relative seriousness of things. Running is play, for even if we try hard to do well at it, it is a relief from everyday cares." JIM FIXX

Ok, upon return from this weekend, GW and I parted our ways on Sunday after a long hard weekend together in Annapolis, MD.

So, today after the first case that was presented to us in jury duty...it was an interesting experience and I think many of the jurors were a little too anxious because we were over speculating everything...although, it's a 4 week duty, which you are in a room for 3 hours with 23 other people...you practically have to get to know these people and treat them like they are your co-workers...which isn't so bad in a whole lot of cases because I like to meet new people anyways...PP told me that one of her friends experiences (I think it was MK's experiences) that her juror's went out for beers and hang out and eat dinner together...which is a pertty cool experience. Anyways, I looked at the jury pool in my section and there is a pertty cool outlook of people who were selected...so no harm no foul...

So we got out later than expected and I made my way up to GW's place to endure a long night of making our marathon training program the best we can make...while also incorporating the NYRR race schedule as well.. It was nice of GW to cook dinner of pasta as we worked to get everything done and established.

As I got out of his place at 10pm, we were half way done at least...almost complete, but very productive! Running? Nope not tonight, the fast boys kicked my butt last night...

No comments: