4/29/09

Screamin Kids!

"Running should be a lifelong activity. Approach it patiently and intelligently, and it will reward you for a long, long time." MICHAEL SARGENT

So lunch hour this week for the next 4 weeks due to Jury Duty are down in Chinatown. Which is great because I can spend time outside and enjoy the nice weather. After spending time last night with GW, we tried to finish up the marathon training schedule for the Flyers. This needs to be in production real soon because of printing and design uses...

But, back to lunch hour before my jury duty. You can hear all these young screaming kids around as they sprint up and down as they are in a relay team...many slippages on the turf, screaming their heads off as they cheer on their colored teams...

BLUE vs WHITE... Boys vs boys and gals vs gals...

Boy, do I remember those days where you had summer camp or gym and just competing... running... sprinting...

On the other note, my co worker and I were discussing other job opportunities if we were to switch jobs...hypothetically speaking...he showed me his dog clinic which he leaves his dog at... WOW! Dog walker...wow...even better, dog runner...and look at that pay! What a turnaround...hmm...maybe I should reconsider this option?

Ok...on to jury duty...what cases will we get today?

No comments: