5/29/09

In Boston...

"The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one." Mark Twain

So, I left in the very early morning on Friday at 8am in the morning...had plans to stroll around in Boston, which ended up alright.

I took some pictures of

Water spurting out of a fountain and then decided to go elsewhere since my friend AD was getting out of work. I was going to surprise her and just wait at her doorstep outside of her house (not like I have not done that before when we were home) but decided to give her a call instead, since she sometimes works late, even though it was a Friday...so I headed back to my hotel, got into my running gear headed out from downtown Boston to Somerville, played everything from memory and a sense of direction from the map sense of things.

It was hot and I headed out along the Charles River, which I crossed to the other side. I passed by Central Square and made my ways toward Harvard Yard...where this is where I got a little lost...I kept checking up on my blackberry directions to see if I was going in the right direction...and then finally made it when AD gave me a call in the last leg.

AD and I chatted outside of her apartment and we are very much particularly close. Ever since what, we were 5 years old we have known each other and have grew closer though track, running and everyday life.

AD then drove me back as she was heading towards SC's place (SC is one of my HS friends who I stayed at her apartment (along with PP, who is friends with DS, a college friend and HS friends with PP) a whole circle of friendships, that weirdly came about.

Anyways, I got dinner, watched a movie and yada yada yada...

No comments: