5/13/09

Chinese Checkers

"Running long and hard is an ideal antidepressant, since it's hard to run and feel sorry for yourself at the same time. Also, there are those hours of clearheadedness that follow a long run." MONTE DAVIS

Day off from running today as it usually is on Tuesdays, my off days. During lunch the usual case of steamed buns for $1.60 for two is quite the deal as I walk to the courts for Jury Duty...

I usually stop on by the park where I have been usually doing. There are Elder Chinese men just crowding around other's playing Chinese Checkers...how do you play? I have no clue, but I observe anyways just on curiosity...some groups have large formations of people, others have a single member...it was very intresting to see how thye play and the interactions of people. Very interesting...

No comments: