8/11/09

No alz practice...

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." Theodore Roosevelt

It's quite amazing that you can't seem to get out in time for work when you really need to...but this week since there is a JC meeting, so I thought I could take my time. I was planning on doing laundry, but without prevail on the dog sitting side, I wasn't going to make it and I didn't know any other laundry places in the area, which I newly moved into my new spot.

Anyways, I went back to my place contimplating on running. Running after last month's 365 mile month has burnt me out big time. A rest day seemed so perfect in many ways.

But what was a runner to do when you are always constantly thinking about running so often and frequently? It's crazy!

I was lost. I was confuzed, but not depressed like marathon depression...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: