1/14/10

an e-mail...

You have to wonder at times what you're doing out there. Over the years, I've given myself a thousand reasons to keep running, but it always comes back to where it started. It comes down to self-satisfaction and a sense of achievement. Steve Prefontaine

So I had received this today in my inbox, which I thought was interesting...

Hey B,

My name is ### and I’m writing on behalf of New York Road Runners and the Empire State Building Run Up.

We thought your background story was very interesting and would like to share it with media outlets in your area. Would you be willing to speak any media who might be interested in learning more about you? If yes, please provide us with the best phone number to reach you on to follow up and coordinate possible interviews.

Also, please feel free to pass along any additional information about yourself and/or your training regimen that might add to the intrigue of your story.

I look forward to hearing from you!


My response:


I'm sorry, which story is that:

Coaching for the New York City Marathon:
For Team for Kids (NYRR) charity
For Run 2 Remember (Alzheimer's Association)

Job: An Architect

Marathons: 5-6 a year?

Challenge: Ultra marathons and other running activities?

2nd time applying, but first time having the flu and not attempting to do such a challenge?

haha..i totally forgot what I had written down on the application, but here is my cell phone if they would any media would like to contact me.

Thanks!

No comments: