9/14/09

Hot...Cold?

What distinguishes those of us at the starting line from those of us on the couch is that we learn through running to take what the day gives us, what our body will allow us, and what our will can tolerate. John Bingham, running writer and speaker/strong

So, I run to work now and I have been super busy with all these running activities that I haven't had time to even Blog...

Weird?

Nope!

I am exhausted with running and a little part of my has this feeling of: can't wait till this marathon is over, though my heart is really into it.

So, when do I get my own runs in? I run to work and that's pretty much the large portion of it...3 mile up, 3 miles somewhere like the park or anywhere else.

So...funny thing is that in the mornings, when I get to work, I quickly go and take a shower. Now, friday morning I showered in very cold water and was thinking why is the hot water not working?

But I showered anyway, freezing my butt off!

This morning, the same exact thing! WTF! In my mind I was saying: maybe I shouldn't shower at the office anymore...or maybe I should take to my Human Resourses...

Then I turn the water the other way around...and guess what...

HOT WATER!

Wow...I feel stupid now...

No comments: