9/22/09

Presidential UN Summit

I ran and ran every day, and I acquired a sense of determination, this sense of spirit that I would never, never, give up, no matter what else happened.

Wilma Rudolph, US track star

Ok...so everyone knows that this week is the UN Summit, but well, I was running last night and wondered why all the crazy traffic?

Today, I ran around in the morning on the way to work...right at 57th you can see a dignitary lane for the Ambasitors and leaders of the world...quite a scene...

But then ran down where the main hotels were and the whole area was closed off to some traffic...swarmed with guys in suits and black jackets, it was a shit show...but all great to see!

Traffic was horrendeous! But all good...made it to work and we had HOT water! Wheew! Nice!

Alzheimer's team group workout tonight and then tomorrow the half way there party with Liz Robbins and Tara Parker Pope...

And...well, thinking about getting my camera!

No comments: