9/18/09

Where to start?

I love controlling a race, chewing up an opponent. Let's get down and dirty. Let's fight it out. It's raw, animalistic, with no one to rely on but yourself. There's no better feeling than that. Adam Goucher, Winner 1999 US Nationals 5000 title

Gosh, nothing really planned this weekend as I plan on catching up here and there from my daily adventures...

So much to catch up on, where lately I have been absolutely obliterated from work (full time - architecture) and creeping in my training sessions of running jobs inbetween...

This week was rough as my job really took over where my Project Manager told me that I was the person who would have to step up! Ok, like I need to step up more than what I have right now? Can't this wait till after the marathon?

Seriously?

Ok, short and sweet these conversations to my fellow bloggers...but coming back home from a long day and opting to run home at 12 midnight?

Yeah, I think I have a serious problem here...

So this morning, I timed my walking/taking the subway commute to my daily regular running commute.

Which one won?

Subway of course, but only by 5 minutes...well, I took the ACE train...so we shall see how the 456 to the L takes next friday as I take at least one day a week off from running...

Am I crazy for doing this?

Oh yes, and as I tried to recycle or reuse my paper to the newspaper AM news distributer person, she flat out yelled at me...

I couldn't believe it! What a week...

No comments: