9/28/09

Why take a subway when...

The key ingredient, in my opinion, to successful mental training is what I refer to as a "warrior attitude." Bob Glover and Shelly-Lynn Florence Glover, The Competitive Runner's Handbook

Ok...
So I run to work...and most of my co-workers know it because I use to hang my clothes all around my cublicle area...then I felt bad and started showering at work and not hang my re-washed clothes in the shower...

Anyways, so a co-worker asked me if I had ran today or not...and my reply was...Of course! I explained to her about why I would I take the subway, if I can simply arrive by running about the same time? And also save $2.25 along the way...

So...one of my partners came out and said to me...

Why fly across the atlantic ocean, when you can just swim it!

I said exactly!

Oh brother!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: