10/16/09

Cold...

The cold has finally seeped into my bones as I still go out in the morning with shorts, t-shirt and my arm warmers...What? It's above freezing right?

Yes, definitely! But, anyhow...I almost got ran over by a car trying to skid over streets and lanes...I should have looked as I was cutting across car lanes and what not, but well...

Yeah, I need to be a little more careful about this!

Got to work and then cut out after work to get a VIP sticker for one of my alzheimer's teammates, since she recently had a baby...so she gets special treatment.

I didn't make it up in time, although RH, who handles all the charity programs left it for me and I raced on home to get my laundry done...uh! Stay at home night, family weekend...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: