10/5/09

Memory...

We may train or peak for a certain race, but running is a lifetime sport. Alberto Salazar

A regular run this morning as I had done 2-20's and fully exhausted through them all...the pain of a headache really set the tone yesterday as I probably was deydrated and hungry...I should listen to myself more often as I usually do NOT. I do not practice what I preach as I am a coach for both the Alzheimer's Association and Team for Kids. Both were doing their 20's this weekend and yet another double 20 weekend...I must have done 20-20's for the year...I have no clue...

There is a bunch of emotions going through my mind lately as I am remembering mostly the facts of last year that comes to mind. It's coming...a year ago, my grandfather had passed...one more week... you can read details here or here.

As much as I had liked...I did everything this year accordingly to plan. I wanted to help people establish themselves this year and it was all for other's. or maybe not...opps!

anyways...coaching is far rewarding than reaching a sub-3 and giving the gift of running, the enthusiasm, the amount of confidence, the factor of great friendships...it's priceless in many ways.

always remember...

No comments: