10/23/09

Wig, Human race pick up, sports bra, alz...

Fitness is like the blade of a knife; you want to sharpen it without ruining the blade. Sally Jenkins, The Washington Post

Ok, so...after work, I went in that order to finally get a jist of time I had to compete everything in...in the hour and a half that I had...

I was going to go up to Ricky's in the 50's and 8th ave, but that quickly turned as I saw one on 20th street and made a detour in...I didn't purchase the wig thinking of what Paige's hair actually was...

Anyways...it's a Hazel Brown, as the package said: Seductress on it!

Anyways, tomorrow I will purchase it, as I quickly changed gears to go towards midtown and get my bib/shirt/ and other stuff at Niketown, although they were extremely slow...

I finally got my items and went inside to niketown to find a green sports bra...but found nothing...just a red one which I purchased in two different sizes and found that it was like buying a box of condoms or tampons...

Awkward!

Anyways, went straight to my alzheimer's event showcasing the director of Run for your Life, about the founder of the race, Mr. Fred Lebow. We had a LOW turnout, which I was not impressed about...but clearly I could get over.

9 days let till this marathon and in some ways the hype, the work, the emotion and energy is what keeps me going. In short, the meeting was successful, team members are tired and excited at the same time and only can wait till these 9 days are finally over...but this is the week that they have been waiting for!

Anyways, on the way home as I walked home from the Alzheimer's Chapter, I clearly got a little emotional.

In many ways, my life has been consumed by the training of 2 charity teams, private coaching, and the ING pace group that I have been juggling everything with my primary job. That said it would be nice to breath a little and finally get a little alone time, although as the consumption has consumed my entire life, I thought to myself...what is my life going to be like after this marathon?

I got seriously depressed in thinking about what my life was like even before this...besides the usual running here and there and everywhere...

I do not know exactly where this will take me, although down the road I know that I have made great friends and good people that will continue to run...these are the clear joys and happinesses that allows us to continue to move on.

Of course there are other projects, books and things to do alone...but do I want to do that? I clearly love the group aspect of things and love people...

It will be hard...

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

18 comments:

Mike Fox said...

You are definitely welcome to come to the DC area and run out here with me! Since you'll have all that extra time very soon...

Anonymous said...

Hi, everything is going nicеly heгe and ofcοurse evеry one is sharing faсtѕ,
thаt's truly good, keep up writing.

Review my webpage: forexbroker
My homepage

Anonymous said...

Hіya! I know this is kinԁа off topic howeѵer I'd figured I'd ask.

Would you be interested in trading links or maybe
guest authοring a blog articlе or vice-veгsa?
My blоg goеs over a lot of thе same topics as yours and I thіnk
we coulԁ gгeatly benefit from each otheг.
If уou arе interested feel free to ѕhoot me an email.
I lοok forwaгd to heaгing from yοu!
Great blog by the wау!

Αlso visit my blog pοst; zulutrade erfahrung
Also visit my webpage ... zulutrade opinie

Anonymous said...

Evеry weekеnd i used tо pаy a
viѕit this web site, as і wіsh
fоr enјoуment, fоr the rеasοn that this this web ѕite сonatіоns genuіnеlу gοоԁ funny stuff toο.


Αlso ѵiѕit my blog post: essays on love alain de botton
Also see my web site > samsung galaxy note 2

Anonymous said...

Oh my goοdneѕs! Aweѕome article ԁude!
Thank you, Howeveг І am having issues
with your RЅS. I dοn't understand why I cannot join it. Is there anyone else getting the same RSS problems? Anyone that knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanks!!

My weblog: pikavippii.net
Also visit my homepage ... pikavippi

Anonymous said...

This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!

! Finally I've found something which helped me. Cheers!

Also visit my web page - http://wiki.flash-template-design.com/index.php5?title=User:EloiseHut

Anonymous said...

Do you have any video of that? I'd love to find out some additional information.

Review my webpage - kqq

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often.
Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Outstanding work!


Feel free to visit my site; get followers

Anonymous said...

Just wish to say your article is as astounding. The clearness
in your post is just great and i can assume you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.

Take a look at my page; service business marketing

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its good discussion concerning this post at this place at this
website, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.


Here is my blog: get followers

Anonymous said...

Hello, Neat post. There is an issue together with your website in web
explorer, might check this? IE nonetheless is
the market chief and a good component to other folks will
leave out your excellent writing because of this problem.


My web page followersempire.com

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your blog. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like
to write some articles for your blog in exchange for
a link back to mine. Please blast me an e-mail if interested.
Kudos!

Here is my site: http://optionfair0.edublogs.org/

Anonymous said...

I am really loving the theme/design of your website.
Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems?
A couple of my blog visitors have complained about my site
not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari.
Do you have any solutions to help fix this issue?


my blog post trader les options binaires
my website > binary option ebook

Anonymous said...

I like the valuable info you supply for your articles.
I will bookmark your blog and take a look at once more here
regularly. I am quite sure I will be told many new stuff proper here!
Good luck for the next!

Here is my web site - get followers

Anonymous said...

Everything is very open with a clear explanation
of the issues. It was really informative. Your site is very
useful. Thanks for sharing!

Feel free to surf to my site: zulutrade

Anonymous said...

Hello colleagues, pleasant paragraph and fastidious urging commented here, I am really enjoying by these.



Here is my web page ... yosokandojo.com
My webpage - http://www.lagbook.com/

Anonymous said...

obviously like your web site however you need to take a look at the spelling on quite a few
of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very
bothersome to tell the reality nevertheless
I will certainly come back again.

Check out my web site ... avafxa.tumblr.com

Anonymous said...

I almost never create responses, but i did a few searching and
wound up here "Wig, Human race pick up, sports bra, alz...".
And I actually do have a couple of questions for you if it's allright. Is it just me or does it look as if like some of these remarks come across as if they are written by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting on other social sites, I would like to follow everything new you have to post. Could you list of every one of your social sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

My blog post :: squeeze page