10/28/09

Yesterday...slip!

Ok, so yesterday when I was walking to the subway station from my apartment...there was a slight drizzle in the air and I didn't want to run to work having a wet and soggy day...

So, subway it is! Walked along 1st to 59th street and towards 2nd avenue where there is a little fruit stand in the corner. I was walking towards the ACE subway station on 53rd and Lex...and...well...

I wasn't really looking at the ground and maybe looking at my blackberry where all of a sudden...my feet just slip from the soles of my sneakers...

I skid...whooaa!

What the hell?

Low and behold, there was a whole banana on the floor and I had stepped on it...and skidded and almost fell on my butt!

Wow...I am more stable while running than being careful and walking...

What a day to start off the morning...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: