11/29/09

Lost wallet

When the runner's high does set in, usually around three or four miles, my body flows into a smooth rhythm and my mind is no longer conscious of how far or how long I've run or how much farther to go. Matthew Shafner, Lawyer and marathoner

Wonderful...

How did I lose my wallet in a restaurant when I had it while waiting at he bar?

It's all good, I had lost my wallet at the bar and then we were seated...at dinner and when we were about to pay...I noticed that the wallet was missing!

Reluctantly the place where we were sitting at the bar was remotely dark and the wallet was still there...

I had lost my wallet due to where we were waiting...it was simply a bar rail what we were sitting at and as my butt smooshed up against the rail, my wallet just popped out!

Anyways...it was a very nice meal, good drinks, good conversation and overall nice time out...haven't done that in the longest time!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I assent to but I think the collection should secure more info then it has.