11/26/09

Thanksgiving!

Good thoughts are no better than good dreams, unless they be executed. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

So a replay of running this week? None...

I have finally taken the time off that I need to give my legs a rest. Fortunate that I didn't do much to hurt my legs because it was seriously hurting after the long adventure that I had taken from the Knickerbocker 60K and right after traveling to watch the Philadelphia Marathon...

But it was a good time out this week to just walk and rest.

Thanksgiving - the holiday where my family spends the most time of the year together opposed to Chinese New Year...why? My family owns a chinese/Japanese restaurant where they work every day, every weekend and on Holidays...so, christmas is not such a huge holiday for my family at all in getting together, this one is the big one!

It's also good because it forces me to see my grandmother...well, not really forces me, although I don't retreat to go back home often to see my parents, let alone my grandparents, it's nice to be "forced" and it's nice to actually see my grandmother. I mean this is one reason why I run...so seeing her is what all this money is going forth...well, this is why I do all the things I do...

We'll see what happens in this family gathering this year...Sister is back from Thanksgiving with her boy and family is good!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: