12/17/09

Black is back...

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
Winston Churchill

Only in NYC does people wear all black...I was not the same, although unlike people, I try to wear a little color in my wardrobe...

No running today as I gear up into my winter running routine...longer runs during the winter time, quality over quantity, and get out there while it's warmer, rather than freeze to death.

I do apologize to all the pictures that I had placed on my facebook...yes, it was mean that I had posted them when it was FREEZING here...now I understand...

I should have ran this morning due to the fact that I am waiting for the subway right now and I had missed the other one due to this lady blocking the stairway path for me to run down...but that is alright...we'll make due...it's cold outside, especially when the wind blows!

1 comment:

Mile Posts by Dorothy Beal said...

I like a little color too :) Happy Holidays and stay warm!