12/8/09

Good bye NYC, Aloha Hawaii

For me, running is a lifestyle and an art. I'm more interested in the magic of it than the mechanics. Lorraine Moller, Olympic marathon bronze-medalist
Got home from a flyers event last night, I hadn't packed at all for this, so got a few things set here and there, threw things into my bag and kept the more important items and contemplated on other items to bring as well...

Ok, running stuff...more running stuff and well...beach stuff...underwear socks, and CAMERA! Oh wait...two camera's!

Ok, I'm all set!

So, showered, got ready for bed and set my alarm for 3:30am. Ok, all set, ready to go!

Figured that if I have everything all set, get up at 3:30, leave by 4am and walk down to Grand Central, while stopping by the bank, I should get there early...but it only took me about 25 minutes to get down and go to the bank and got to the bus stop by 4am...so had to wait for 45 minutes!

Anyways, walked around then sat down on the steps to one building and replied to many e-mails that I had to pass the time. The bus finally came on time and got to Newark Airport by 5:30am...not out of the woods yet, got my ticket and went through security with a breeze with my bag! Awesome!

Anyways, got to the terminal with an hour to spare...

Ok...now I'm just waiting...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: