12/22/09

Human Poop...

Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them?a desire, a dream, a vision. Muhammad Ali

Ok, so not to be grossed out or anything...it's what the title says it is, so skip this post if you are disgusted...

I was disgusted this morning as I had seen this at the 53rd Street and Lex Subway Station.

REALLY?

Gosh, well this really doesn't disgust me because it brings up a huge topic in some senses of NYC. I have seen Homeless people actually taking part in the act, on the streets, inbetween cars...just watch out now when and where you step!

But seriously, you are a runner, you have been in some situations where you just have to go...maybe not #2, but certainly I have heard instances where guys just pee all around Central Park, let alone some ladies as well!

So...these are the adventures of the subway series, going to work, rathr than running...since it's cold outside!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: