12/15/09

Time to say goodbye to paridise...

I used to run to school, 10k every day. Haile Gebrselassi

Aloha also means goodbye...

My short time in Hawaii was well spent. Good times with my sister as always where we act up like little children and she makes me smile and laugh a whole lot. Times have been difficult for me and in the end family is always there.

As my sister dropped me off at the airport early because she had to go off to work for a bit, I had to keep my emotions from getting to me. It was such a good time that I had spent here...time alone, time with family, and time just to think things through.

It's been a good year, a tough year and a very dramatic year filled with good and bad emotions. Times are tough right now and things just have to be...will be.

As I await in the airport, I write in my blog of the good times that I had this entire week and a day...

Very...very good times!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

livelaughlove said...

You're ALWAYS welcome back!!! See you in April! :)