1/19/10

Funny watch this!

Racing teaches us to challenge ourselves. It teaches us to push beyond where we thought we could go. It helps us to find out what we are made of. This is what we do. This is what it's all about. Patti Sue Plumer, U.S. Olympian

So...my friend JK, who beat me during the race because at Mile 22 he said to me "this is the final surge" or something along those lines of encouragement...

But it was too early in my mind...I mean I just got over the side stitch in my lung area...but I had to go...

Crash or burn...I had to catch up....

Ok...so I lied! I gave up at the end for this moment:

Type in runner 1121 (my number and get ready!)

It's quite hilarious, also I wanted to try this out a while ago because I wanted to do this in Boston...

Here:

http://arizona.competitor.com/features/finishreplay/


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: