1/21/10

Changing commutes

So...no downtown subway train today on the E train...so change of venues to go from the E to the 6 train...51st street subway station...

I tried to get off at 42nd street to catch the 4 or 5 trains, although those were packed solid and was lucky to get back onto the 6 train local...switch to the L and then finally to work.

Ahh, so much easier if I just ran to work sometimes so I don't have to deal with these problems.

So I wonder sometimes when I am on the subway, what other people at thinking...different people's thoughts are interesting and other people's perspectives of things...it's interesting because you can't get into another person's head. Other's thoughts are only within their own minds...strange, but that's what makes us all unique...

Anyways, I get out of the subway station thinking my commute was useless because I am quizzicle about me doing that extra transfere....looked online and yup, it was down...

So...getting ready for stair climbing tonight as well as a good run afterwards with the Alzheimer's team...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: