1/2/10

Laundry

I really don't believe in fear. I believe in putting in the work. Deena Kastor

Ok...

I was suppose to get up really darn early this morning to run with the Alzheimer's group and meet up with them at 8am.
8am! Geez, very hard to do when you go to bed at 3am in the morning!

Opps!

To the Alzheimer's running group,

I apologize for not making it this morning as I was not thinking last night when I had met up with one of my college buddies...I went out too late and when I got up this morning I was in no condition to having a "fun run" and needed sleep. I also felt the cold and the weakness of going out on a Saturday morning was not very intriguing to me...I am weak and I am human! haha...kidding...

So, in seriousness I apologize for my tardiness and for not making it this morning. When responsibilities are not really placed in your hands, you tend to get lazy about things...

So, I hope you accept my apologies...

Ok...so running question: do you separate your clothes? Also, if you separate your clothes, do you separate your running clothes and regular clothes when drying your clothes, since dri-fit clothes dry quicker than regular clothes?

Damn! Absolutely amazing body...ok, sorry was distracted at the laundry matt...

Gosh! So it is absolutely Freezing! Maybe it was just the bad idea for me to go to the laundry matt in my flip flops and SHORTS! It was a good idea when I left the apartment...but when the wind blew!

Oh my gosh! So Cold!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

Mike Fox said...

To answer the laundry question - yes, I wash my running clothes separately from my non-running clothes (and I use one of the technical wash detergents with them).

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.