1/13/10

Working late...

I don't know how the creative process works, but it always seems, as I'm running...that thoughts start coming in; sentences start coming in. Robert A. Caro, biographer

Uh! Kind of ironic where at work, I am working on stair details that really got screwed up!

Ok, it's just ironic that I got into the Empire State Building run up and stairs are suppose to be my arch nemesis, in workouts, not at work where I am to draw stairs...and to make it even worse, it's in another country...well, technically it really is not in another country, it's the 51st state which is Puerto Rico. THEY ARE ON THE METRIC SYSTEM!!!

Anyways, I left work at 10:30 last night to scramble into the train going uptown (C) and then I figured since last night I had done the same, but went to 59th street and walked across and by the time I had walked across, the E train had caught up to me...so figured I would take the C to 50th street and then wait for the E to go across town...

BAD IDEA...they were doing some track construction on 50th street and it was a cold station...uh! The C finally came again and I took that up to 59th street...and decided to just run home...

Good thing I have these legs...sneakers and the ability to run...I made it home in half the time and continued to eat, WORK, sleep...and not run!

Phoenix marathon...yeah, you are going to kick my ass...my body is so tired...

Hopefully today, I'll be able to get out a tad bit earlier (8 or 9pm) and then pack up for this trip...since after all, I do fly out tomorrow afternoon...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: