2/26/10

Uh! Aweful!

I don't believe in restricting calories, I believe in burning them. Chanamalla Samagond, Indian National Champion at 800m and 1,500m

Left work early today without any problems...it has been a long week and I need a good rest, but what's rest without an exciting 20+ miles that will happen this weekend.

I'm going to Boston this weekend and really trying to focus on the course and see how I will do, test out the waters and really be conservative at first (comfortable) and then gearing it up at the end and seeing these darn hills they call: Heartbreak Hills again. Oh what fun this is going to be...

I arrived at the bus station figuring the bus will be late, but it was there, waiting for me. So, went on and tried to just do my work that I have been putting off for the Alzheimer's team spotlight section to get into the newspapers. I guess as more and more people got onto the bus, the bus became stuffy with all the different food that each person ate...and the heat on the bus and the clothing I was wearing...

Uh! Unbearable! I quickly became naughious (sp?) And stripped out of pretty much all the clothing that I was in (that was appropriate)...my temperature of my body just eminated with sweat and I was growing ill at the moment...uh! This is so not going to be pretty.

I quickly turned to sleeping and didn't feel like doing anything else...my body is rejecting me as I feel all the time that it takes tremendeous effort to just have the energy...

Oh well, let me take a nap...

In all of this mess, there was a gal that went onto the wrong bus...seriously gal? She was going to Philly! Oh dear, the bus dropped her off at a local train station, but we were on our way.

In all, arrived in Boston on time and met up with my high school friends for dinner....

No comments: