2/11/10

Hmm...waiting!

Each afternoon I would run my demons hard until I left them heaving by the roadside. Christopher Solomon

Ok, so many people had the day off today and going into the office where many people from the office did not even go into the office was well...demoralizing.

I had told my Project Manager that I was awaiting the Partners of my company to send out a message:

"patiently waiting for an email at work saying: snow...(blah)...early closing....(blah)...leave for work...(blah)"

That's all I could care about...

Well, one of my peers in the office, she's from Florida and hates the cold weather, but loves the snow....JD comes over to my desk and tells me that they are going to do snow angels right outside of the park near our office.

I at first was like, why? Seriously, I don't want to go outside...then fun arrived and I got my jacket and hat...and went out...but I couldn't find them!

I got out of the office before they did...

But we did it anyways...spent 5 minutes out there and had fun...

Oh it was fun!

Then, 10 minutes after we returned to the office, the partners gave us this message:

""If you believe that you will have trouble getting home you are free to leave." Take care!
The Partners
"

So...I took off my pictures, tooled around with some items and then left the office at 3:30 pm.

Yes! I was not going to stay in the office even though I lived in Manhattan. I wanted to go for a run at least! I needed to get some laundry done...

Get home, get changed, go out for a run and take my camera...of course it was going to be quite the fun run. Seriously peeps, there is snow on the ground and how fast can you go anyways?

White was all around, you can see many tourists around taking pictures, the scenery, snow and beauty. I snap pictures all around, scenery, people and snowmen. Kids, adults all the same were having a blast of a time on this snow day off. It truly was a great day to just enjoy the weather...enjoy the scenery and do other snow factored things.

I went around the park...man this is beautiful...absolutely a winter wonderland...snowmen, kids and white wonderland...

Ok, back to running as I made myself across the loop, snapped pictures and it got boring after a while with all the whiteness...

Made myself back to my apartment thinking about the "leap of faith" and went to the laundry mat, but the man said that they were closed...

No mr. You meant that you were closing early! I saw no sign! Uh!

Lug all my laundry back home and grocery shopped...and stayed in the rest of the night...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Anyway…
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy levitra professional online wov