2/4/10

Homelessness

Man...
Do I know how to pick some subway trains out there, but oh well...

Life in NYC and well you just stick it out...

Well, you don't have to, but I don't discriminate. I mean what happens if it happens to you? What happens if you are left in the cold and have no one to turn to?

Family....friendship are so important to me. I know there are people out there that care for me as I was family and well...it's true! Friendship is one of the things I most deem in my life...I was raised to view friends as my family. Their people away from home...and with a tight knit family that I have already...the time that I don't spend with my family, I spend with my friends and running of course...which makes it obvious that most of my friends are my running friends.

Anyways, it took forever on the subways today to go to work due to the amount of trains ahead of us...more smelling like a homeless man...

Oh well...there is a truth to be told in every story...every moment in your life...

Not much running lately as I want my body to recover and get better from this sickness!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: