2/5/10

My apologies...

"The more I train, the more I realize I have more speed in me." LEROY BURRELL

Lots to catch up on...

Ok, forgive me for my lack of blogging lately, I have just been so busy and many things have gone on in my demise that I will try to promise to catch up tonight...

No running tonight or today as I will get rid of this sickness this weekend...it's been the reminents of the bad cold that I had gotten after the Arizona Marathon and I think it was the Flu...sorry folks in the office, I know I should have stayed home and rested to get rid of this quicker...most of you should not have gotten sick because of me, but I need to save up those sick days for running...

Ok, I know. I am sick...very sick!

So...my body still aches from the cough and from that severe back pain (now side pain on my left side...right near my rib cage and all the way up on the side)

I tried to massage the spot out and now it is lower in the abs region...so no ab month for me yet...I'll make up for it!

The spot where the pain is?

I thought that it was a blimp of a pinched nerve...but it got worse! After the ESB (Empire State Building) run up, I was hacking like crazy because of the dust...

So...it's been hurting ever since that day...which was Tuesday and today is Friday...and every time I cough...it hurts so much that it feels as though needles are protruding into my left side of my body.

Great huh?

I think so...it's such a wonderful experience!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: