2/1/10

Wallet?

Ok...let's do over my morning because I was already late...

Seriously, this morning I woke up really tired...not good to start off the week, but I can get up and attem'

Quickly pack up my items for running (if that will happen tonight due to work) and then quickly pack up my things.

Ok, fly out the door and slowly go on another route to the subway station...until I am a block away from the subway...

There I find that I do not have my wallet and I quickly think to myself if my wallet had popped out of my pants...great...what great karma I have...

I mean I had a good weekend...right? I help people, I don't do anything bad per say...what kind of karma did I deserve?

Quickly go back home and see if my wallet is there...

Uh! It was...ok, let's start over now. Why did you want me to start over? Why am I late? is it going to be a bad day? Am I suppose to meet someone today or just have a bad day?

Oh...boy...it's going to be one of those days....
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: