2/19/10

Re-routed

When you run in the morning, you gain time in a sense. It's like stretching 24 hours into 25. You may need to sleep less and get up earlier, but if you can get by that, running early seems to expand the day. Fred Lebow, founder of the New York City Marathon

This morning's commute actually started really well where I saw in the streets a team for kids member, ED (gosh, I was actually thinking about the conversations that were going on last night about how much all the gals just love him and his good looks, whatever, he's a great runner and needs to break a 3:10...)

ED works near me, so I literally ran into him when the weather was nice and while I was running during the summer time.

Ok, so I continued on, and then on the way to work, I saw another familiar face. CC, who went to high school with me and she joined the same running club when she was running and marathoning. We lost touch after a while as both of our lives got busy...but I was late to work and she worked nearby!

So we caught up and I went about my ways to the subway...got in and then the E trains were re-routed from the West side going by BDF route...which meant I was lost and ended up on West 4th street, where I made my way back uptown by E train uptown...

Uh! Hate MTA subways! Anyways, all good...made it to work...

No comments: