2/26/10

Packed...

It is a sublime thing to suffer and be stronger. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, American educator and poet

Ok...

So I now understand the New York culture that maybe some foreigners need to get use to...

Last night when I was on my way to the Alzheimer's Association (Run to Remember) thank-you reception, I had to go from the L to the 4,5 or 6 trains...during rush hour.

Ok, granted that it was a packed subway car, like sardines in a can, but still....

It was packed and on the platform it was packed as well...the subways were not much faster due to the snowfall, so maybe granted the fact that the women was sick beforehand...

I donno...but yes, there was a foreign female who threw up like 3 people next to me! Oh it was so disgusting! Literally it was right just before the subway was getting into the station as well and if she could have waited like 2 or 3 minutes....

But yes, it was disgusting!
the rest of the night was pure honoring the fundraising team of our Alzheimer's Run to Remember team. It's such an accomplishment that these people have done for our team...absolutely amazing!

Overall it was a fun night, except for the puking!

No comments: