3/12/10

Late!

Great is the victory, but the friendship of all is greater.
Emil Zatopek, Olympic gold medalist in 5 km, 10 km, and marathon

Uh...

I woke up at a little early, then waited...and all of a sudden, I looked at my clock and I realized I went back to sleep!

Oh man...so late! I woke up at the time where I usually am at work! What happened here!

Oh man...bad, bad, bad!

I made it into the bathroom, then quickly changed and was out the door in about 20 minutes...scurried to the subway station and made it into work alright.

Uh!it's just going to be one of those days!

Work was alright today, although I may have to head into work this weekend to get a few things done and get ahead. Uh! Hate working weekends, but would rather kill two things with one stone and learn a few things or two and just get ahead for my own educational uses.

On the forefront of marathons:

I signed up for the Broad street run in Philly and also the NYC marathon (sucks that we are coaching and paying for the race at the same time) which does not make any sense at all to me...

And maybe looking ahead to memorial day...not sure if I want to do this Wyoming Marathon after the cost to go out there is quite expensive.
We shall see...uh! The burden!

Speedwork with Celia tonight...wonderful & also in the rain!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: