3/4/10

No run....

I've always liked hills. I see a challenge, a goal, and I feel instantly galvanized to achieve the goal.
Amby Burfoot, The Runner's Guide to the Meaning of Life

Holly arg!

Schedule? Yeah I am so off schedule due to the constraints of work and all on top of that.

Work has taken over and my priorities are clear, take care of business before anything else, but always have some room to relax, which I am doing.

I was supose to wake up early this morning in sights to do a 6 mile run...

I woke up at 5am...then work up at 5:45 with my alarm, then 6:45 and it was too late...

I just felt so out of it when I woke up...but we will keep trying.

I need this to be a daily or weekly thing where i need to get up early to go to bed!

Just that work gets in the way of things...arg!

We'll see about tomorrow's plans. Hopefully I can wake up early for that!

No comments: