3/26/10

So stupid!

Love yourself, for who and what you are; protect your dream and develop your talent to the fullest extent.
Joan Benoit Samuelson

Ok...all packed up to go to Boston this weekend as we tune up for another 20 miler ewith the heartbreak hills.

Wonderful, really can not wait for it!

As I left this morning I made sure that I took out the trash and recycleables. Got my bag and I was a tad late. Ok...let's run.

It was a bit chilly this morning as I was wondering tights or shorts?

Nada...all good with shorts...let's roll...

I saw my teammate, ED from Team for Kids as he works nearby where I live, so whenever I am late, I usually see him, which is a bad thing!

I got about 1 mile away from my house as I remembered from yesterday that my watch just zonked out and stopped...what is up with that!

Ok...anyways, checked the watch and got to 55th and 5th...yeah, totally forgot my shirt that I was suppose to wear today!

Great! I pondered what I had in my bag and wondered if I could wear any of that at work...umm...nope, no avail as I brought the pure minimum on this trip because I was running to work.

Yeah great job B...

Ran back a mile home and decided that I was too late to run again to the office and I should just take the subway, shower and start my day...

Such troubles!

No comments: