4/2/10

April Fools

You finished a marathon and you believe, 'If I can do this, I can do anything.'
Grete Waitz and Gloria Averbuch, Run Your First Marathon

The funny story today?

Office jokes rooming around as my cubicle mate surprises other office people with tape underneath their mouse's...then someone came back and got him...

One co-worker even disconnected all of his connections from his computer and spent 30 minutes on this...bad joke there!

So, the joke during lunch was that I saw a blog posted by April F (aka ES, the blogmaster) who posted an April Fools joke on all the Flyers for the first Annual Men's Flyer's Bathroom run.

The catch was a playoff of the Bridges and Arches run that the flyers have...but it was really good. I responded on the forums as I want more and more people to have this blog link on their minds...a daily reminder or they can check it up from time to time when they are bored at work.

Anyways, it was really funny...very witty and it's really nice to have ES back in the blogging world again!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: