4/7/10

No run...

We run because it makes us feel like winners, no matter how slow or how fast we go.

Florence Griffith Joyner and John Hanc, Running for Dummies

Rest day today, and I really need my rest after this weekends run/race. Too much going on in my life to say that life is pretty simple.

Uh! It has been pretty disastrous with mostly everything...living situation is ok, work is a disaster and life? Well...

It's going to be ok, I just need to visualize where am I going to be at in 5 years, we'll see from there...

Subwaying it to work today, where sometimes you just need that break...and I can finally catch up...on my mind though are the latest subway attacks (someone got stabbed on the 1or2 line?) Also there were subway bombings in Russia as well...

Life...you need to move on and learn from things...things will be ok!

No comments: