6/4/10

Hot out there...

Ok, so I have been slacking on the writing department where I had not written about the past 3 hot events such as breaking 3 in the Boston Marathon, running the Bear Mountain 50 miler and Ragnar Relays...let alone my own Birthday...

But here it goes as of this week...and last night...

Yes, it's scorching hot and humid outside as I ran home and as I got home from a very hot day...I was drenched with sweat and my pores was definitely not stopping. I was dripping all over the place and my roommate was using the bathroom so I could not just jump into the shower.

This week has been seriously really busy as I have been trying to keep my regular work separate from my alzheimer's work (which seems as though I am doing a whole lot of the work to keep things successful.)

I have been drained, exhausted and just really tired. My coaching jobs really hasn't started yet and it's going to be a very busy summer...I can feel that coming.

Anyways, hopefully I can keep up...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: