6/15/10

Where are you?

Yes, it's summer and yes, it's the start of the busy season where architecture, running and coaching collide.

It's very crazy where life has been somewhat difficult for me. Finding pennies on the ground (although yesterday finding a quarter) and trying to find out what I really want to do in life...

I think I had a mid life crisis yesterday? At 29 years of age, I am finding myself even more confused about what I really want to do. Is that so wrong? I found myself lost, as though I know what I really want but afraid to take the steps to get there...

Do I want to become a physical therapist? Am I afraid of failing? Do I want to go back to school once again?

Life is tough, it really is...but this job has really put me in a position where I am really confused...do I like architecture anymore? I went through such hard work and worked hard in life to get me to this point...

For the past two weeks my life has been turned upside down...

_Loss of my wallet two days before my birthday...with my roommates...
_Friends celebrating my birthday the day before at a picnic
_my actual birthday where I spent time with some close friends
_the alzheimer's awareness forget me not gala, where the Jr Committee was honored and the marathon team as well...
_getting taken off my job and pushed aside, while also being told to work and clean up the firm

It's strange in life. There are times where you are pushed to your very limits and you realize a whole lot of things, then there are times where you have to face the facts and decide which road you want to take. Life is very difficult in that way, it's full of choices the path that you decide to take, you need to stick with it and move on and live life.

I need to make that choice...it's been one year since my furlough period, which put me in the dumps and strung me out. I realized a whole lot since then, gained new friends and realized a whole lot about myself. It has caused many different problems, although if life had changed where I was laid off instead, maybe lots of things would have changed.

I think a whole lot about this...about what life has brought me within the year. There are lots of achievements, lots of happy times and lots of low points, where life has gotten me to a point where things needed to move on...

Decisions need to be made...the time is now I guess...

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: