9/23/10

How to be faster...

So...little tricks of the trade on how to increase your mental capacity and have a little leg strengthening...

Yesterday was a rather productive day, it basically involved getting my chores done very quickly:
_laundry at 6am
_cleaning the living area
_exchanging wet clothes into the dryer at the laundry mat for my roommate
_trader joes (some groceries)

Ok...so at trader joes, I got like 5 boxes of Chocolate Soy Milk (the largest jug) and some groceries, putting these in my backpack and carrying it from TJ's west side to my apartment on the upper east side (2 miles)

Oh man! Killer! Really killer...I almost didn't make it home ok, as I wondered how much weight I was carrying...

When I got home...

25 lbs!

Jeez! That is just crazy! Absolutely crazy...but I guess that's where my strength comes into play...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Laura said...

Isn't the new TJ's amazing??? I am so thrilled. I've been going around 8:30am and there is NO line whatsoever. Have you tried going later in the day? What's been your experience with that?