9/17/10

It just hits you...

This past week, I have been pretty much out of commission due to well, say some stomach issues.

Monday's run consisted of pretty much the worst run that I have ever had due to...well...the runs. Everyone has a bad workout, everyone has some bad days, and yes...even I have some harsh outlooks...I am human you know?

I have been off work this entire week and well...I have regained my sleep, regained a little of my sanity and maybe regained a little too much depression...everything is hitting me a little too much lately...but I am trying to stay afloat...take it one day at a time here...that's all...

Ideally, I'm in search of a good job to re-establish myself into doing something that I ultimately enjoy. Coaching...yes, indeed I very much enjoy that from the first runner to the very last...I don't mind it at all...and running is suppose to be for fun...it shouldn't matter much if you are the "last" because everything ultimately falls on yourself...

There is a goal at hand here and that is ultimately up to you as a person and as a runner. You set goals out for yourself to accomplish and you keep raising for the sky to reach those goals...

But...what happens if there is no goals? What happens if you maybe afraid to reach higher goals out there for yourself? Ultimately there are higher goals out there, but what happens if you are looking at other things in life?

Questions...I'm still looking for answers...I'm still searching...

Life is complicated, yet simple, elegant and interesting...

Stop thinking, just do it...enjoy it and live it up...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: